Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation is provided in "Comments for the Editor”).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section, is anonymized and has had the authors' names removed (in the manuscript and in the file properties).
- The cover page contains all relevant author information.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The electronic contributions in the Internet are distributed under the "Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivatives 4.0 International" - License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This license allows others to share the work in any medium or format with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in [name of journal]. However, the work may not be altered or transformed and it may not be used for commercial purposes. These conditions are irrevocable. The full text of the license may be read under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.