Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. In case small parts of the manuscript have been published elsewhere (e.g. as book section or conference paper), please disclose this information in "Comments for the Editor" during the submission process.
- The submission adheres to ethical standards of scientific publishing and does not use someone else’s ideas, results, or words without explicitly acknowledging the original author and source. SComS uses a software to check every submission for plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the SComS Submission Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section, is anonymized and has had the authors' names removed (in the manuscript and in the file properties).
- The cover page contains all relevant author information. It acknowledges the work of every author that contributed to conducting the study or writing the article.
Authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions. The electronic contributions in the Internet are distributed under the "Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivatives 4.0 International" - License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This license allows others to share the work in any medium or format with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Studies in Communication Sciences SComS. However, the work may not be altered or transformed and it may not be used for commercial purposes. These conditions are irrevocable. The full text of the license may be read under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.